Use for overweight, cholesterol problems, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome.
Ingredients and Quantity:
- Konnyaku (could be bought in any Asian store) 1 pack
- Green Onion1 stick
- Ginger (Optional)1 piece
- Oil 1 tbsp.
- Chop the Konnyaku into half (hotdog style) then chop it into thin short pieces. *Note: If the konnyaku is stringed, DO NOT CHOP IT!!!
- Chop the green onion into circlets
- (Optional) Chop and dice the ginger
- Turn fire to medium. After about a minute or so, pour the oil and wait till it’s easily flowing through the pan like water.
- Put in the Konnyaku and pour 4-5 tsp. of water. Add salt (a pinch at first) to taste (if you find it too bland, add more salt). Let it simmer.
- After awhile, add the green onion (and ginger if opt.). Mix it and stir it for about 5 minutes.
- Serve it onto a plate and you’re done!
- Use for overweight, cholesterol problems, constipation, and irritable bowel syndrome.